I'm New...Help!

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
BrilovesMakeup23
Makeup Artist

I'm New...Help!

Unread postby BrilovesMakeup23 » March 4th, 2012, 12:45 pm

Hey guys and gals! I just received my first course kit yesterday and have been super excited to get started. But I am confused as to what I was supposed to receive. I did do the payment plan and I understand that they send more books and courses out when you make payments. However in my first shipment I received my Course Guide A, Lina Hanson's book, Starting your own business unit 1, The World of Professional Makeup Artistry (which I have already read and completed my first two assignments) and Preparation for makeup appllication, as far as books go. But my course guide tells me I now need to read Orientation to Professional Practice, but I do not have that book. My question is: Is this a book I will receive upon my next payment or did I receive the Preparation for Makeup application instead of Orientaion to Professional Practice accidentley becuase my course guide doesn't state anything about reading that one?

I am taking the master makeup artistry course
MUA.MSVALEEN
Makeup Artist

Re: I'm New...Help!

Unread postby MUA.MSVALEEN » March 13th, 2012, 2:13 pm

Hi, I received my unit A as well a week ago n the book u mentioned should be inn your package it a assignment A3 you need that book to complete plus use full info as well gud luck.
MUA.MSVALEEN
Makeup Artist

Unread postby MUA.MSVALEEN » March 13th, 2012, 2:15 pm

Also u should call the 800# let them know
beauty4living
Makeup Artist

Unread postby beauty4living » April 6th, 2012, 6:36 pm

I registered the master program and already paid in full. However I only received Unit A materials. I called school today but no one is available (it's Good Friday). I probably won't get my answer until next Monday. I actually thought school support is 24hrs or at least 7 days a week since most of people are working on these programs at night or weekend.

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”