New Student - Maryland

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
kc1108

New Student - Maryland

Unread postby kc1108 » May 13th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Hi all! I'm so excited to be starting this makeup artistry program! I hope to learn a lot more than what I already know...which is pretty much the basics. Also, I hope to meet new people and hopefully make some connections and long-term friends. I haven't received my kit yet but I'm sure it will come in a few days. For students already enrolled, how do you enjoy the program? For students who have recently signed up (let's say within the also few weeks), what do you think? Great learning from you all!

Kay
Grandlade
Makeup Artist

Re: New Student - Maryland

Unread postby Grandlade » May 14th, 2013, 10:56 am

Welcome! I'm a new student and also from MD. I just completed my first unit of assignments. I think this course if great so far...simple and easy to learn. A good foundation. I hope to chat with you more. Again, welcome!
kc1108

Unread postby kc1108 » May 14th, 2013, 2:15 pm

Awesome! I will definitely be chatting with you! I'll send you a message once I figure out how all of this works!
Jaydee

Unread postby Jaydee » May 15th, 2013, 12:58 am

Hey :)
I enrolled yesterday and cant wait for my package to arrive so I can get started!!! I am from Queensland, Australia! I had to google where Maryland was hahaha. Geography is not my strong suit! It's great to hear that others are enjoying the course material! makes me even more excited to dive into it.
Good luck with your studies, will hopefully tak soon!

Jayde x
kc1108

Unread postby kc1108 » May 15th, 2013, 1:57 am

Lol,

Jayde, thanks for reminding me that this is an international program and others from around the world are enrolling in it too! That's pretty amazing! I'm so excited still! Enjoy!

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”