Hi Everyone

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Nerissa

Hi Everyone

Unread postby Nerissa » June 18th, 2013, 4:38 pm

Hi, I'm Nerissa Sudler, I'm new to this, but I'm excited and looking forward to learning more about the make up application. Just a quick question, does anybody have a good advice on which foundation brush is better, the kind that is oval and flat, or the rounded ones that are like dual fibre (Mac130).

Thanks everyone:)
lynn
Makeup Artist

Re: Hi Everyone

Unread postby lynn » June 20th, 2013, 1:06 am

Hi Nerissa, I'm Lynn and to me I like the dual fiber because its easier to blend and foundation but look for a really dense one for better a better application. Hope this helps.
Nerissa

Unread postby Nerissa » June 24th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Hi Lynn, thank you so much for that, another question that I have is about make up brushes again, as I am building my make up brushes collection. Which is better as eyeliner brush, the angled ones, that are also for brows, or the flat square ones? There just seems to be a lot of different brushes for one job, so I'm so confused on which is which. Thank you so much in advance:):)
Reevz

Unread postby Reevz » June 25th, 2013, 1:18 am

Hi Nerissa, I find the angled brush is better when applying eyeliner then the flat square ones it gives a much smoother line. :P :P
Nerissa

Unread postby Nerissa » June 28th, 2013, 5:19 pm

Thank you Reevs, I agree with you. I bought the flat ones and I'm having a hard time using it on the lower lash, I needed the angled ones, you are right:)
thanks again and hope you're having a beautiful day:)

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”