hello, Im a new student here :)

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
didasi

hello, Im a new student here :)

Unread postby didasi » July 23rd, 2013, 11:55 pm

hello there, I just wanted to introduce myself to all my name is Adi and im from isreal and right now i live in new york for a wile. I signed up yesterday. do GOOD LUCK to all of you :)
CatherineBoots81

Re: hello, Im a new student here TOO!!

Unread postby CatherineBoots81 » May 30th, 2017, 5:04 am

Good luck sweetie! I just signed up myself. I'm on Long Island in New York- if anyone is nearby get in touch with me because I need models for my makeup classes And I used to be a model as a kid so I'm more that happy to return the favor and sit for you. Heck- I'll sit for you even if you can't sit for me!!! I'd do it for the experience!! I'm actually in a local physical school ( not online)for my masters in cosmetology but we are on summer vacation so I figured ok well what else am I gunna do?!? So I signed up for a few makeup classes to perfect my skills and be the best bridal stylist/hair stylist/makeup stylist I can be! I hope this school can help me get to the fantastic things I see in my future! Good luck to everybody and have fun! I'm having a friggin' BLAST!!! Much love
CatherineBoots81
Miss CatherineBoots
sohinichak

Re: hello, Im a new student here :)

Unread postby sohinichak » May 30th, 2017, 12:31 pm

Hi Adi and Catherine. I am Sohini and I enrolled on the 30th, so a new student too from California. Very excited to embark on this new journey.
glassslipper

Unread postby glassslipper » June 1st, 2017, 1:41 am

Hi Adi, Catherine, and Sohini. This is glassslipper AKA Pamela. I was born in New York. Upstate New York actually in a town called Beacon. My mom was born in the city and my dad raised in Brooklyn. I lived in Northern California now. Sohini was part of CA do you live in if you don't mind me asking? I just start a week ago. So far I'm really impressed with everything, I'm really enjoying it. Good Luck everyone!
sohinichak

Unread postby sohinichak » June 2nd, 2017, 2:35 pm

Hey Pamela, great to see you here. I am from San Jose California.

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”