only me??

News from QC Travel School including the following: course updates, job and educational opportunities, and more!
Carinereis
Travel Consultant

only me??

Unread postby Carinereis » April 23rd, 2013, 1:49 pm

i am the only one doing travel course?
Krysta Ketcheson

Re: only me??

Unread postby Krysta Ketcheson » April 23rd, 2013, 3:43 pm

Hi Carinereis,

Welcome to QC Travel School! This is one of our newest courses, which means most of our students are quite new and haven't taken the time to visit the Forum yet, but I'm sure they will soon.

In the meantime, please feel free to look through some of the posts for our other courses.

You're also always welcome to send an e-mail to info@qctravelschool.com if you have any questions along the way.

Kind Regards,

Krysta Ketcheson
Student Support Manager
zivile

Unread postby zivile » August 18th, 2014, 11:46 am

you are not alone :)
tasha57

Unread postby tasha57 » August 26th, 2014, 9:19 pm

I just registered for the course. I am hoping its interesting as I enjoy Traveling.
louturner

Unread postby louturner » October 11th, 2014, 12:57 pm

Hi , I am a new student too :D
SapphireWanMan

Unread postby SapphireWanMan » June 11th, 2015, 1:31 pm

How do you guys like the course so far? Can you start your own business or do you have to work for a company in this field? Thanks looking into taking but I'm an entrepreneur so I don't want to if I can't have my own business. Right now I'm doing makeup , wedding and event , and fashion styling I just graduated with my bachelor's in Fashion Merchandising and are planning to finish my cosmetology and nail tech license in Florida where I moved a couple years ago. I have plans and always look to network. Maybe if I don't take it I might be able to use you guys as a business connection. Thanks Yvonne

Return to “QC Travel School”