New in fashion field

Find out the latest from QC Style Academy here. Share ideas with your peers, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest fashion trends.
KOVITCH

New in fashion field

Unread postby KOVITCH » February 24th, 2017, 5:28 am

hello everyone,
this is menna from Egypt and i started my course yesterday and am wondering after i finish this course it will help me in the fashion industry or not and how can i do marketing for my own self from now ???
Te

Re: New in fashion field

Unread postby Te » February 28th, 2017, 8:33 pm

Hello Menna!,

My name's Te and I'm also a Style Academy student but I'm based in Australia. Personally I think yes this course could help us out when trying to dive into the fashion world but I wouldn't ONLY rely on this course you know? It's more getting out there and networking, utilising the skills and knowledge you've learnt and putting them into effect, taking into consideration your social media presence as well etc... it really depends on how hard you work even after the course is complete but I think this course does give us that push we need.

When marketing I think it's best to keep an eye on your social media presence, maybe read up on some marketing techniques? Take another course? Yeah :D
I hoped I helped in some way, shape or form.

Good Luck, Lovely. :)

aprice

Re: New in fashion field

Unread postby aprice » July 11th, 2017, 4:34 pm

Hello, My name is Arlene Price. I'm from the United States, IL
This class will definitely help you enter into the world of fashion. You have so many resources around you.
Try to engage in some of the fashion shows and start marketing yourself now. You have the tools to do research on people like you who are already in the business with their websites up and running. Explore what they have done to get an idea of how to setup your website. This class is so challenging for me. Good luck and its a pleasure to each out to you. Feel free to ask me as many questions as possible. I can't answer them all but I do a lot of research.

Return to “QC Style Academy”