study group

MariBeth19

study group

Unread postby MariBeth19 » May 5th, 2020, 6:21 pm

I feel like I could learn easier if the ones of us taking these courses in 2020 form a study group that way we can help and support each. I just feel like talking to people learning what I'm learning would be super helpful. you guys let me know what you think of this idea. I thought it could be helpful to most people. :?: :?:
AbsorbingJulia

Re: study group

Unread postby AbsorbingJulia » May 10th, 2020, 10:49 pm

Hello! i would be interested in a study buddy!!
Pinkabelle1

Unread postby Pinkabelle1 » May 10th, 2020, 11:37 pm

I'm interested
Savannagh

Unread postby Savannagh » June 8th, 2020, 1:35 am

Hi! Did you create a study group afterall? I would definitely be interested. I was wondering, do I have to wait to take the quiz for 'B' until after I receive feedback from the instructor??? If so, I hope it's not a long wait. Where do I access Quiz B? I don't know why it isn't showing up :cry:
lmzummer

Unread postby lmzummer » June 15th, 2020, 1:41 pm

Hi all! So I have been a full time groomer for about 3 years now and wanted to take this course just to see if there were any new techniques I wasn't aware of. I think the study group sounds like a fantastic idea! You will be amazed how much you will learn just by having discussions with other groomers and potential groomers. If the study group doesn't end up coming together- I'd suggest joining some of the groomer facebook groups, just reading through the comments can give you a lot of insight and also get you used to the terminology.
Joynowdluk

Unread postby Joynowdluk » July 15th, 2020, 11:57 am

I'm down to be in this group. What will be used to host the group?, as I don't have Facebook and do not want it back. Are there any other means of communication for this group and has one already been made?

Joy
DonnieG

Unread postby DonnieG » September 2nd, 2020, 11:33 am

Hi joy!!! How are you doing today? I just started and am excited to I learn and interact with every one which just looks like just you lol

Return to “QC Pet Studies”