Assignment Submission HELP!!

Srwimmer

Assignment Submission HELP!!

Unread post by Srwimmer »

I found the assignments for Unit A - and just submitted my Unit A assignments and quizzes this evening. I'm now working on Unit B and can't find the assignments/quizzes section for this unit. Can you not begin the following Unit until you get feedback from the Unit you finished previously? Thanks, Y'all! :)
TerrierVicki

Re: Assignment Submission HELP!!

Unread post by TerrierVicki »

Hi-
I normally go to the top and click home, select dog grooming, scroll down on that page until unit B, go to assignments and templates and hit the + to the right hand side of the screen. This is the only way I have been able to start working ahead :)
Kara1987

Unread post by Kara1987 »

You can do the assignments for the following Unit however you wont have access to the quizzes and you cant post your assignments until the first unit has been market and sent back. I just sent in Unit A for dog grooming on the 27 and waiting for it to come back. Can take 5-10 days. So I started Unit A in the dog training course and have that passed in. I'm working on the assignments for unit B but right now I'm at a stand still waiting for unit A to come back.

Hope that helps
Srwimmer

Unread post by Srwimmer »

Thanks Y'all! That helped a bunch! I realized I couldn't access the next unit until I received feedback on the prior unit - with the exception of the First Aid Units. I was able to complete both of those without feedback yet on Unit C.

THANK YOU!