Unit B Quiz

MaddiePurinton20

Unit B Quiz

Unread post by MaddiePurinton20 »

Hi everyone, I've read some posts on here from a couple years ago with a lot people saying they are having issues with the first quiz in Unit B. I have been nonstop redoing this quiz for 5 hours and am not able to get above an A. I know it's a passing grade so I shouldn't worry, but I just don't know what in world I am getting wrong! It's like putting together a 1000 piece puzzle and missing one piece. Anyone else having issues?
Novice

Re: Unit B Quiz

Unread post by Novice »

I think one student posted that they said to read the questions very carefully. They had their book open and was able to get an A after first getting a C+.
If you’re passing and not able to get a better grade, (trying for an A+ 🤓) maybe that’s all you need to do. It may not be worth the extra frustration to try and get the A+.
MaddiePurinton20

Unread post by MaddiePurinton20 »

Last night I did throw in the towel and just left it at that. Today I finally figured it out and was able to fix that one question...I still have no idea where it specifically states that answer in the book, but I am content now. :lol:
Dannazario

Unread post by Dannazario »

this quiz is driving me crazy. some pointers please. :roll:
Dannazario

Unread post by Dannazario »

Dannazario wrote: September 21st, 2022, 1:20 pm this quiz is driving me crazy. some pointers please. :roll:
Got a B NOT EVEN TO TOUCH IT AGAIN LOL