Struggling with Assignment C5 (event planning)

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
michellelena

Struggling with Assignment C5 (event planning)

Unread postby michellelena » December 31st, 2018, 1:52 pm

I am taking the event planning course and so far have found things pretty straightforward but I am really struggling with the whole risk management section. Particularly assignment C5 where we have to come up with questions to ask. Can anyone point me in the right direction with this assignment please? I am at a complete loss!
encinasdaylynn

Re: Struggling with Assignment C5 (event planning)

Unread postby encinasdaylynn » December 31st, 2018, 2:53 pm

Is this the assingment where you have to use the AIDA formula to write a letter like an oral presentation or AD?
Daylynn Encinas
michellelena

Unread postby michellelena » December 31st, 2018, 2:56 pm

No, it is where you have to come up with risk management questions to ask your client that you are planning a social event for.
KeiaW

Unread postby KeiaW » January 2nd, 2019, 12:02 am

I don't think anybody can help you I went to go look at it and maybe read the book too, to help but I didn't see anything that said risk management. Are you sure you put down the right assignment?
michellelena

Unread postby michellelena » January 7th, 2019, 9:11 pm

Thanks for looking. It seems everyone else is doing wedding and event planning which has different units.
I am just taking event planning. It's either that or the Canadian curriculum is set up a little different... but I think it's the first one probably.

But thanks for trying to help.
KeiaW

Unread postby KeiaW » January 8th, 2019, 5:18 am

I'm really sorry I cant help you and that not a lot of people reply back on here. I am finally on unit C and all I see is projects management and asking what the 5 phase of it. Its werid if they did set it up differently. The best you can do is ask your tutor for help.

Return to “Event Planning”