Assignment F7 HELP!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Nik.Dunn

Assignment F7 HELP!

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » February 4th, 2020, 2:40 pm

Hi all!

So I recently just got heavily into focusing (or refocusing) on my school work, health issues (own & family) had taken priority until just recently.

I'm currently working on Assignment F7 for Wedding & Event Planning; I starting to believe this "clients" budget is completely unrealistic, which I guess is the point right? :lol: .

Any who, is there any advice you can share or another route I should take for this? I'm so close to getting my IEWP I don't want to mess up!

Any help is truly appreciated!!!!

Thank youuu!!!!
- Nik<3
folake

Re: Assignment F7 HELP!

Unread postby folake » March 11th, 2020, 1:48 am

Hi. Where you able to find a solution to this? If yes, can you please share cos I find it unrealistic too
dawn3030

Unread postby dawn3030 » April 23rd, 2020, 3:53 am

I was actually able to make it work. I had to reorganize the budget. The biggest cost is the venue. I was able to have money left over from other places to cover the expense of the venue. I think it also depends on where you live as to how realistic the budget is! If you feel it is unrealistic then I would go with saying that and how you would handle approaching the bride and groom. What is a reasonable budget and why? Hope this helps!
folake

Unread postby folake » June 6th, 2020, 3:07 pm

Thanks.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”