Anyone from Australia?

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
KieshaLee
Makeup Artist

Anyone from Australia?

Unread postby KieshaLee » February 13th, 2013, 10:41 am

Hey, I've recently enrolled and was super excited until I realised QC was not Australian Accredited:( have any one you of still went through with the course anyway? And was it hard finding a job in the aus without accredation ? Is it worth going through all the assignments even tho you may not get a job?

Sorry for all the questions, I've tried contacting QC but no reply as yet. Really appreciate answers :)
madeleine.southwood
Event Planner

Re: Anyone from Australia?

Unread postby madeleine.southwood » February 14th, 2013, 7:28 am

Hi!
I have also just enrolled and I am from Australia! :)
When I first enquired about the course they said that even though it isnt an Australian accredited course, it doesn't need to be as the industry standards are different to lets say a Diploma of Business or a Diploma of Teaching etc.
I have previously worked within the Wedding Planning Industry when I undertook a Certificate II in Retail whilst at school and understand why QC told me that. They are correct in saying that the industry standards are quite different within the Wedding/Event areas.

Hope this helps!
I just opened my package today and have gotten stuck into Unit A and am extremely excited! So far so good!

Madeleine.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”