Writing Direct Mail Unit C Assignment 5!

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
lulucreations
Event Planner

Writing Direct Mail Unit C Assignment 5!

Unread postby lulucreations » September 4th, 2013, 2:48 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am trying my very best to write up a 200 word direct mail for my services as an event and wedding planner but I am finding it so difficult.

Any advice of how to clear my mind and to think " I am a professional planner" ?
My mind is blank and I am starting to worry that I am not cut out for this :( :o :oops:

Any help at all would be much appreciated

Thanks
Emma
(Lulu Creations)
ecrites

Re: Writing Direct Mail Unit C Assignment 5!

Unread postby ecrites » September 17th, 2013, 3:29 pm

Hi Emma,
I'm also having some problems with this assignment. From what I understand it doesn't specify which exact type to use, so I was thinking a rack card customized with all of my information, of course. I'm starting to wonder if I should try something else before I upload the assignment....

Emily
ecrites

Re: Writing Direct Mail Unit C Assignment 5!

Unread postby ecrites » September 17th, 2013, 4:13 pm

I should probably clear this up. In the 'A' section it says "direct mail piece", but in the 'Hints' it mentions a letter specifically. I only chose rack cards as I personally don't feel that letters passed as flyers would be as persuasive or as inviting to read as a catchy, colorful, stylish rack card. Just my thoughts....

Return to “Event Planning”