Feedback!

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
cmontano
Event Planner

Feedback!

Unread postby cmontano » July 25th, 2014, 4:32 pm

Hi all! Would really appreciate some feedback from my fellow students! I'm all done with the course and have received my certificate. I've just published my website and would like you guys to let me know what you think! Thanks in advance :)

www.claudiamontano.co.uk
Terri81

Re: Feedback!

Unread postby Terri81 » August 11th, 2014, 3:56 pm

Hi Claudia

Congratulations on passing the course! I just started today :D Can I ask how long it took you to complete the course?

I've looked at your website and thought that it looks very professional and stylish. The fact that you have a testimonial on there already is a great start.

The one and only thing that I would change on your website is your contact email address. If you set one up such as hello@claudiamontano.co.uk I think that it would make you seem much more professional. That's just my opinion

Terri
cmontano
Event Planner

Re: Feedback!

Unread postby cmontano » August 19th, 2014, 4:41 pm

Hi Terri, thanks for the reply!

It took me the full 3 years, but that was because my grandmother became very ill in the middle... and a few other niggles here and there! Otherwise I would've completed it within the first year.

Thank you for the feedback! I'm hoping to have a second testimonial there soon :)

I am considering an @claudiamontano.co.uk email address, unfortunately everything just costs so much to set up! But I will keep looking into it :)

Thanks!

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”