Hi! I'm new. Staging and redesign from Southern Indiana

Get help with your staging assignments and get advice on setting up your business.
LisaTay
Designer

Hi! I'm new. Staging and redesign from Southern Indiana

Unread postby LisaTay » April 10th, 2012, 6:12 pm

Hi out there! So exciting! Any new redesign students or home stagers?
T6158
Designer

Re: Hi! I'm new. Staging and redesign from Ottawa, Ontario

Unread postby T6158 » March 8th, 2013, 10:09 am

Hi, I am new to the home staging/redesign program and am currently awaiting the training material in the mail. I have viewed the information online and started setting up my website. Have you created your website yet?
Kit13
Designer

Re: Hi! I'm new. Staging and redesign from Southern Indiana

Unread postby Kit13 » March 8th, 2013, 3:44 pm

Hello out there. I'm from Salt Lake City, I just opened my box and am just playing around with it. I started filling in information for a website but since I'm new at this, do I want to have it set up already? I'm excited so I'm kind of bouncing all over the place, wanting to get it all done at once :o
Kathleene
Designer

Unread postby Kathleene » March 17th, 2013, 11:18 am

Hello there! I actually enrolled back in September but due to surgery, had to put it off. Truth me told, I have my bachelors degree in interior design but with the economy being at a stale mate right now, I figured an emphasis on home staging in my company may help fill a void and add more profits. We shall see what happens in due time. Most of the information is quite overlapping from my degree but thankfully, I have found some information to be new. Wish it were more though.
DebbyB

Unread postby DebbyB » May 29th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Hello I'm new to Home Staging and Redesign, Debby from Abbotsford, British Columbia
Just started my 2nd assignment "floor plans" its all so exciting and I'm very happy I stumbled upon the school ;)
ngabriel

Unread postby ngabriel » June 24th, 2013, 10:59 pm

Hi Ladies! I hope everyone is still doing well with their course! :D
outofthebox

Unread postby outofthebox » June 25th, 2013, 9:47 pm

Hi everybody! I'm new - just ordered my course materials yesterday...so I'm still awaiting them in the mail. I'm SO excited and can't wait to get started - Home Staging/ Decorating has been my life long dream and now I'm finally doing it! I wish I would have started this 10-20 years ago...but better late than never. I don't want to look back in another 10 years and ask myself why I still didn't try! I've been decorating for friends and famil for years - for free - and redecorating my own house for years...so why not do something I Love... I can handle never working another day in my life - right?

Well - I can't wait to get started - I'm sure y'all will be hearing from me on the site...I hope to make a lot of friends and get a lot of valuable feed back from you all, once I start posting pics!

Thanks for reading - talk to y'all soon! :D
Machics

Unread postby Machics » November 20th, 2013, 1:44 pm

I'm new as well :) just started 11/18/2013, waiting for my books to arrive.
Chamois

Unread postby Chamois » January 21st, 2014, 3:06 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm from Long Beach, CA and I'm new to home staging, but I've been redesigning my living spaces for years. It's a hobby and sometimes an obsession. ;)

Last week, I received my course package and I'm excited to get started.

I just thought I'd check in and say "hello"! Can't wait to learn and share with you fellow home staging and design pros.

-Chamois
ladydi

Unread postby ladydi » June 15th, 2015, 4:34 pm

Just started my home staging course. on section B.

From Ottawa, Ontario.

Is there anyone out there from Ottawa?
PucchiSiny

Unread postby PucchiSiny » October 20th, 2017, 5:56 pm

Hi my namy is Siny. I’m from China and I currently live in Vancouver. I’ve always had a passion for home staging and interior decorating. I also like playing the piano, painting, hiking etc in my spare time. I love nature and doing anything that allows me to express myself creatively. I have just received the course material and I think it’s a great idea that I can learn at my own pace as I’m sure many of us have other priorties in the meantime. I hope you all have an amazing experience and find this an awarding journey.

Love,
Siny

Return to “Home Staging”