Help with A3 please!!

Network and share ideas with other students, get help with your course assignments, and talk about your experiences as an aspiring or working event planner.
Vanessa153012

Help with A3 please!!

Unread postby Vanessa153012 » April 8th, 2018, 10:33 am

Hi guys/gals,
So I've almost pretty much completed assignment A3, however I am currently stuck on the last question, but more so in terms of what to put in the google search engine to look up local environmentalists? Can anybody please give me an idea of what they may have typed in, to get a better answer to what they were looking for? :D

Thanks
soldiergirl48

Re: Help with A3 please!!

Unread postby soldiergirl48 » April 8th, 2018, 2:15 pm

I had trouble with it also until my husband helped me. After reading a little on global warming they're names will appear then you have to search for them to see about how they speak in public. Still confusing for me but got it by the help of my husband. Hope you get through the assignment.
Vanessa153012

Re: Help with A3 please!!

Unread postby Vanessa153012 » April 9th, 2018, 12:35 am

Thanks, I've been trying that, but all the sites I read about on global warming, state individuals local to my CITY, not my suburb, if that makes sense, and as my understanding of this assignment is that they need to be local to the area you live, it's posing a problem for me to find anyone closer.. :)

Return to “Event Planning”