New From Australia!!

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
NayNay6

New From Australia!!

Unread postby NayNay6 » June 25th, 2018, 3:09 am

Hi all

Just wondering with the first Assignment in Unit A Letter to my Personal Tutor, how do we find out who that is and does it have to be in a letter form or just answering the Questions??

shawnadear

Re: New From Australia!!

Unread postby shawnadear » June 26th, 2018, 1:38 pm

Hello! My name is Shawna and Ill be happy to help! I'm fairly new too nut i figured some things out a long the way so I hope this all makes sense. If you have your Unit A course guide, it pretty much tells you all the information in there but I will also tell you. So for how the assignment is suppose to look like when you type in out, you can actually go to the qccareerschool.com website, login as normal and then click on the my assignments tab and it should pull up a assignment templates tag under that. Thats where you can find templates for all the assignments and it shows your how they are suppose to look. So what I did for the assignment is I answered all the question but in like a letter form so the my answers to the question were pretty much made into a letter if that makes sense. As for the tutor part, I'm not exactly sure who that is but imm assuming its the person that grades our assignments haha.
melbear

Unread postby melbear » June 30th, 2018, 7:31 am

Hi i Can't open it would like to get started
ManeHouse89

Unread postby ManeHouse89 » July 4th, 2018, 3:53 pm

To find out your tutor, go to the my account tab and click where it says Tutor Introductions. Your tutors name will then appear with a short voicenote :) Im super new (like 2 days) so Ive just found this out myself xx

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”