Stuck on A7.

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
Nik.Dunn

Stuck on A7.

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » July 15th, 2018, 11:19 am

I was slacking for a while about doing my assignments, a lot has happened from the time I started QC until now. So, I'm back and more focused than ever! However, I now find myself a bit stuck on A7. I feel that in the executive summary I continue to repeat myself and I'm just going around in a circle. Do I need to do the entire business plan or just the executive summary?

Any insight would help!

Thanks!
- Nik<3
encinasdaylynn

Re: Stuck on A7.

Unread postby encinasdaylynn » September 7th, 2018, 11:56 am

hello, i am currently stuck on A7 right now and figure you have probably finished and well passed it a ways. Did you get any information on if we just have to do the executive summary or the whole business plan?
Its just hard for me to do any form of a written paper also putting words into a professional manner.
Daylynn Encinas
ShaeSM

Unread postby ShaeSM » September 10th, 2018, 12:26 am

It's just the executive summary that should be submitted for assignment. The executive summary is brief and doesn't have to be using large words. Just explain what your company will offer, who you will offer it to and the purpose of the company.
Nik.Dunn

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » September 15th, 2018, 9:16 am

Just the executive summary part. I will say if you do fill out an entire business plan, it will help with the summary. I went online and filled one out and it helped put together a summary. I was very confused with this assignment. I even asked friends who have businesses for help, some even told me to go online. However, I will say this, definitely gather all information that you need for a business plan up first then fill one out, this will help with your summary. :)
- Nik<3

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”