new student

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
Jacquelinec96

new student

Unread postby Jacquelinec96 » August 29th, 2018, 7:36 pm

hi beautiful people from all over the world. i am new to qc and i am so thrilled to start this amazing journey. please feel free to drop your IG name and i will follow as long as you follow back i will love to spam you all. :D my ig is jacquelinelangley_
NessyBird

Re: new student

Unread postby NessyBird » September 8th, 2018, 3:47 am

Hello :) Welcome. I am new as well. I am unit B in the Master Makeup Course. I just followed you on IG, I also love to spam everyone. MY IG is birdyeyez23. :D
MrsSparks

Unread postby MrsSparks » September 10th, 2018, 10:03 am

HELLO EVERYONE :P :P :P :P Im new to QC and SUPER EXCITED to be here :D :D :D :D :D My IG is judygirl_15 and i do FOLLOW BACK to please dont hesitate to look me up and share info tips and ideas Thank You
FlawlessNana

Unread postby FlawlessNana » September 10th, 2018, 4:59 pm

I am new also and would love to follow y'all. Please follow me @flawlessmentor
ShannonRebeccaMUA

Unread postby ShannonRebeccaMUA » September 10th, 2018, 7:48 pm

Hi there, I am a new student with QC as well. I am so excited to start this program. I have wanted to get more experience and up to date looks. I have done makeup artistry for 15 years now. I have taken some small esthetics, and makeup artistry at a local college years ago, as well I have done my hairdressing course. I have always worked in the beauty industry for major brands like Estee Lauder, as well Shiseido. I will continue in this field apon completion of this course. Thank you QC for this opportunity...I have heard great things from the community.
ShannonRebeccaMUA

Unread postby ShannonRebeccaMUA » September 10th, 2018, 7:49 pm

Hi there, I am a new student with QC as well. I am so excited to start this program. I have wanted to get more experience and up to date looks. I have done makeup artistry for 15 years now. I have taken some small esthetics, and makeup artistry at a local college years ago, as well I have done my hairdressing course. I have always worked in the beauty industry for major brands like Estee Lauder, as well Shiseido. I will continue in this field apon completion of this course. Thank you QC for this opportunity...I have heard great things from the community. Please follow my instagram @shanmuaandajtattoos

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”