New Girl

Receive news from QC including course updates, continuing education opportunities, and job postings.
xQueen.Piscesx

New Girl

Unread postby xQueen.Piscesx » November 17th, 2018, 2:03 am

Hey everyone! My names Adrienne call me Adri, I just got signed up today for the Master makeup program and I'm honestly so hyped to start the course! If any of you are in the Master makeup program and have any advice you'd like to give I'm all ears! Well eyes in our case lol, I'm only 19 years old and have a goal of owning my own makeup line by the time I'm 23. If anyone has anything they wish they where tolled when first starting off please give me all the information I should know and I'll soak it up! <3
Msjessym1

Re: New Girl

Unread postby Msjessym1 » November 20th, 2018, 11:10 am

Welcome to the class, I just registered last week for the Master Makeup Artistry class. I am awaiting my materials to come in the mail. Good luck. I cannot wait to see some of your work.
xQueen.Piscesx

Unread postby xQueen.Piscesx » December 15th, 2018, 3:19 pm

Welcome to you too Msjessym1! I'm sure you've already received your package by now and was just as excited as I was! It's an awesome thing were doing here and even sweeter that QC makes it so easy for us to peruse our goals! I'm Located in Overland Park, KS if your in the area and wanted to practice on each other or collab ideas, work on projects!
Paigejessica

Unread postby Paigejessica » January 9th, 2019, 9:58 am

Hi Guys,
ive just signed up today and im so so so excited to get started. How are you guys getting on, my Instagram is @pjhmakeup if you want to connect. Id love to see your work xxx
xQueen.Piscesx

Unread postby xQueen.Piscesx » January 20th, 2019, 6:51 pm

I just actually just followed some of you that gave out you'r instas! Feel free to DM with any questions or if anyone is in the neighbor hood wants to collab.! again insta:: ximperfectperfectionsx & Snap: xqueen.piscesx :P :D

Return to “QC Makeup Academy General Discussion”