General and Personal website questions

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
daniellerose

General and Personal website questions

Unread postby daniellerose » January 8th, 2019, 12:38 pm

First how do I contact my tutor? It might be a silly question but I can't seem to find where I can do that. Second what if I don't have a main website or certain social medias? Do I have to have one to finish the assignment? Thanks.
Nik.Dunn

Re: General and Personal website questions

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » January 8th, 2019, 2:28 pm

What assignment are you on? I know with one of my assignments, I believe it was for accelerated your business and for event decor, I stated to my tutor that I didn’t have a website because I am just starting out and haven’t started my business just yet; they didn’t have a problem with it and didn’t deduct my grades for not having one either.

Hope this helps! :D
- Nik<3
daniellerose

Unread postby daniellerose » January 8th, 2019, 3:57 pm

I'm working on assignment B6. It's optional but I wanted to go ahead and do the assignment. That does help a lot I also noticed later it says when making a site that if we don't have one leave it blank. I guess I should read the rest of the instructions! :lol:
Nik.Dunn

Unread postby Nik.Dunn » January 10th, 2019, 9:10 am

Haha! I was confused at first too when I started. I'm currently working on Accelerate Your Business Unit B1 and I need a website also. I think I actually now have to create one and I haven't even started my business yet fully. I'll probably just put down that this will be my template I'll be using and what I will add/approve on in the future.

I'm glad I was able to help! Let me know if you need help with anything else! :)
- Nik<3
ShaeSM

Unread postby ShaeSM » January 10th, 2019, 9:28 am

I too am in the early part of starting my business but as I come across assignments like that, I just use it as a timeline as to actually build those things. Like for the website. Start working on it. Wix is free and until your ready to do a real launch don't pay for a domain. Do a soft launch of your website to gather ideas and get feedback from the tutor. This way by the time you are done with the course you should be ready if not already in business. Hope this helps, I know it helped me tremendously.

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”