New Student From Boston, MA

Get the latest updates from QC including new partnerships, course updates, and job opportunities.
TCatreceP
Event Planner

New Student From Boston, MA

Unread postby TCatreceP » April 25th, 2013, 12:09 am

Hi I am a new student from the Boston area & I am pursuing a career in event/wedding planning!! It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to do with myself, and then one day my mom & I were sitting home watching 'The Wedding Planner" (the romantic comedy with Jennifer Lopez & Matthew Mcconaughey) and she turned to me and said "you could do that". After that day I thought long & hard and was like she's right. I mean I'm organized, I have great interpersonal skills, I'm creative and I have a eye for details. So with that I started purchasing books and researching online schools and came across QC Event School and couldn't be more excited and eager to receive my course work & get started.

Any suggestions or advice on wedding/event planning, starting your own business, or finding jobs in the business please don't hesitate to speak up. Any advice/suggestions would be helpful and most appreciated!!
Tfredenburg
Event Planner

Re: New Student From Boston, MA

Unread postby Tfredenburg » April 28th, 2013, 7:42 am

Congratulations and welcome to the program!

Return to “QC Event School General Discussion”